Trump on Trial!

If Biden was worth a shit he wouldn't be "trying to walk a line" - his answer to dudes in skirts would be an emphatic and unambiguous "No".
I happen to mostly agree with you, but I know all Americans don’t feel that way and it’s ok to find compromise.
Of course if he was worth a shit he wouldn't take showers with his daughter, wouldn't get his own son off the hook after a drug arrest while bellowing that "drug users must be held accountable" among a long litany of other things including being happy to be the pretend Puppet In Chief..
We don’t know the details or the realities behind a child’s journal entry that says “probably inappropriate”. She didn’t say she was molested, unlike dozens of women that say Trump did molest them.

Plugging your ears and refusing to see the evidence of the sketchiness of the 2020 election says otherwise.
I know it all would be uncovered if you were the attorney representing Trump. We’ve been through this.
You've never heard me say anything other than that the J6 occupiers were morons. You've never heard me condemn the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt. Trump never told them to do what they did. Another reality you prefer to ignore.
The issue is that they wouldn’t have been there without Trump making up stories.
Which takes us back to the evidence that you've made clear you don't want to hear about that the '20 election was dirty.
Then get hired as Trump’s attorney and prove it. The guys he hired failed to do so.
We have some gun control - like you're not supposed to lie on a 4473 form like Hunter Biden did. An illegal alien convicted felon like the one who killed Kate Steinle with a stolen firearm isn't supposed to be in possession of any firearm, let alone a stole firearm. An illegal isn't supposed to be on American soil in the first place.
Then why does Trump tell Republicans not to pass border measures?
"Women's rights" doesn't give anyone free rein to ignore the Constitution. There's no "but I really want it" clause in the Constitution. Women have the right to petition for a constitutional amendment to enshrine abortion rights - which from what I can tell is what you mean by "women's rights".
Trump appointed justices that lied at their confirmation hearings about overturning RvW. The 🍊 💩 was never pro life. It’s simply a political football for him. I’ll bet my house he’s paid for abortions. My wife was a couple months pregnant and the baby’s heart stopped beating. In some states today, she would have not been able to get a D&C to remove our dead fetus, which could have lead to serious complications. So for that issue alone, fuck Trump.
Laken (not "Lincoln") Riley, Kate Steinle, Mollie Tibbetts and many, many more women had their rights violated - remind me, have you ever made clear you want much tighter border and immigration control? That what someone brings of value to the US should be the first priority, not "diversity lottery" or phony "asylum" claims? That the US doesn't exist to be the welfare state and dumping ground for the third world?
I am for border control. Changing asylum laws can’t happen by executive order. Republicans are currently the ones stopping progress.
Women shouldn't have to compete against or have their space invaded by dudes in skirts.

You've made it clear your concern with the Constitution is highly conditional.

More hedging, excuse-making despite that you know it's wrong.

I don't condone sexual assault, sure is funny that the one woman to actually go to court - after a tailor-made law that allowed her to do so was enacted - is a leftist loon and has a nonsense story that's full of holes and just by coincidence is trying to sell books. Certainly a financial interest always enhances one's credibility.

You never did answer whether you find her story to be credible, you made some noise about not basing your opinion only on testimony which makes no sense. Her claims outside of her testimony are out there to see. You can find them just like I did just like you can find her discussing "scheming" against Trump with a friend and her disjointed comments about rape.
I think she’s likely credible because I trust our system more than not. We’ve had this issue before. You expect me to speak with authority on something I can’t possibly know. Just like you speak with authority on things you can’t possibly know. My single opinion is irrelevant when we elect judges and juries are selected to decide. Those jurors have declared her credible. I wasn’t present to the trial. Like 2020, you don’t like the outcome so you declare the process faulty. It’s tiresome.

I don’t like what the SC decided so I’m voting against the guy who appointed those justices etc. That’s how it works. I’m not going to storm the capital about it.
It's more demonstration of what a scummy individual he is - that you're happy to ignore. Because "mean tweets", "Orange Man Baaaad!"
Whatever. Your story is boring me now. I was tempted to keep responding to see how long you’d go back and forth. You can’t resist trying to have the last word lol. Go ahead. This is stupid.

Last edited:
I don’t like what the SC decided
As you've made clear you don't care about the constitutionality of the decision, you care about the "But I really want it!" clause that doesn't exist.

Hey whaddya know - one of Bragg's prosecutors Mark Pomerantz pled the 5th to a number of questions including as to whether he knowingly broke any laws, whether he violated anyone's constitutional rights when investigating Trump.

Gee what a surprise.

Last edited:
I call bullshit on that article. Yes illegals pay sales taxes. That is obvious. Why in the fuck would they file tax returns if they don't have to? I don't even get how anyone would think all of this is ok. It just smells of corruption by a party that wants to maneuver for themselves.

What the fuck happened to the home of the free? Oh yeah, Dems want to give to illegals everything for free so they win elections and keep their power. What about those of us who already live here and pay for all of this bullshit? How can anyone think that 'illegal' means of immigration is just, vetted, or fair to the citizens of America that pay for it without proper voting for such bullshit?

It's really sad to me that anyone defends any of this... America is dying by the hands of the privileged in power. And by the way, they are all white as fuck and making all of this mockery of our rights an issue by dividing us.

Wake up already. Hate is the greatest evil. Dems now do everything they can to divide their constituents with lies and gaslighting. I used to be a Dem. Voted for Clinton and Obama twice. Biden and his administration (if you can call that pawn responsible for anything) is a corrupt and obvious detriment to all Americans who are not in the 1% of wealth.

Sorry, not voting for an administration or party that wants to have more power for themselves at the cost of freedom. If that means a vote this coming election for anyone other than Dems, so be it. Whatever this is that they call an administration, needs to be stopped immediately.

I don't give a shit if Micky Mouse ran against Biden, I would sooner vote for a cartoon character than a bullshit hack that Biden is.

I do wish Trump was more likeable and spoke with a better vocabulary. I don't feel his being elected will solve all the problems as 50% of the country and government will fight everything he presents just because of their hate. But I damn well don't want Mamala in control of anything in my life ever. Talk about a waste of oxygen...

Ok, I'm done venting. Sorry if I offended any snowflakes or Hammas supporting weak minded asswipes.

C'mon now mate. There is so much vitriol from MAGA it's sickening.
Dude, the use of 'MAGA' as a term that regards those who support Trump is a made up non existent means of propaganda introduced by MSNBC. Similar to when they tried to call hispanics 'Latinx'. What the fuck was that about? Latinos didn't want it.

In case you are mentally challenged, 'MAGA' stands for 'Make America Great Again'. Used by Trump for shirts. LOL

What about making America great again offends you? It shouldn't. Your media gaslights people to make it as if that is a bad thing. How do you get so lost in what you hear from your media that you are blind to the reality around you?

Are you better off than you were 3 years ago? If so, please explain. Maybe I am missing something?

Were you down trodden by a dictator under the Trump administration that makes you think he is the third coming of Hitler? Obviously Trump being Hitler once already those first four years as he must have taken over the United States and killed a bunch of Jews by now right? What the fuck? Where is the logic in any of this drama and over exaggeration of one person that actually started to break down a bit of the swampy government that is in control of Americans.

Remember when Americas government were representatives of the people? Nope you don't because you seem to like being controlled.

That is the issue. Trump is not a dictator. MAGA is not a cult. Men are not women trapped in a man body. And Biden is not a saint.

Wake the fuck up. And when you do, the past tense is not being woke. That is an excuse for inability to deal with reality. Ignorant pawns of the government they think is working for them. Nope, you are being scammed...

"In case you are mentally challenged, 'MAGA' stands for 'Make America Great Again'"
Nice... but not hateful, amiright? :LOL:

"In case you are mentally challenged, 'MAGA' stands for 'Make America Great Again'"
Nice... but not hateful, amiright? :LOL:
Biased media turned a good concept into a hateful one as a means to gaslight and spin a story for their benefit. If you can't see that, then you are the one that has been fooled.

Don't get me wrong, Fox News does similar shit too. It's disgusting. But other than the Tucker Carlson thing, I have never once heard a journalist on Fox make shit up like MSNBC and CNN do. Blatant lies and context manipulation to supposedly call out another's lies and manipulation? Its like the old days of Jerry Springer. The guilty call out others to cover for the guilt they have. Lies, bullshit and propaganda. And so many fall for it. Its just pathetic man.

I just can't understand how an intelligent person like yourself can't understand that. There is no hate from me. I just cannot understand how your hate for someone reflects on how you view reality about other obvious bullshit this current administration is criminally fucking us? And you then turn it around as if I am the hater? It's creepy dude.

That's nice - Trump isn't a prosecutor. What was that bullshit fairy tale you were telling that you claim to have a problem with politically motivated "Get Trump!" lawfare persecution?

Suuure you do.

Just like the other measures enacted by Racial Jungle Joedaughtershowers' puppeteers that you claim to have a problem with.

I just can't understand how an intelligent person like yourself can't understand that. There is no hate from me. I just cannot understand how your hate for someone reflects on how you view reality about other obvious bullshit this current administration is criminally fucking us? And you then turn it around as if I am the hater? It's creepy dude.
What do you expect from someone who supports the shower perv?

Back